Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Friday, August 1, 2014

What is going on....

I got Jenny off to her walk then we came home and I got ready for the walk to the Grocery Store.  I must say it is very Humid out there today. Which I had no idea at the beginning of my walk.  Half way there I was wishing I had not started this walk.  But kept going. I had things I needed for the recipes I had found. 

Got into the store, where I thought I would have cooled down. I didn't, I just stayed hot all the time I was in there.  The Deli Girl that I asked for bacon wrapped it wrong,, and the tag she used that had the price fell off,, so walked back and asked her if she knew how to wrap a Burrito?  Hahaha, because that was how you should wrap things back there... She said, it has a tag on it. I showed her that it had fell off.!!!! And to put another empty tag on it.. She acted like I was asking for the world!!!  I just wanted it all to be wrapped the right way so it would not fall apart when I put it in my 2 wheeled shopping cart.  

Got home but was not feeling so hot.  So I laid down after getting the things put away.  Got up from the nap.. and fell over.. thank goodness back on the sofa... Still not feeling so well.. It must be all the humidity.  I got my shoes on and walked the rent check down to the managers office, where the woman who was there said. Take a Cupcake, I told her that I didn't eat cupcakes,, I do make them and I do eat them,, but I sure didn't feel like having one so just told her I didn't eat them.. stopped the questioning... 

Tonight here at the Apartments we are having a Community Meeting out in the Court Yard.  We all don't have to cook . Thank goodness.. I don't think I could have anyways....

So that is all there is to say, other than the meal I plan on making tomorrow.. Mexican Meal,, Yum.. Making my own Spanish rice, and Frijoles a La Charra..That is for tomorrow ... gonna start in the Morning.  And just now remembered I forgot something.. Beef Broth.. darn.. well,, looks like a walk to Walmart will have to be done tomorrow morning.. Only a 5 minute walk one way...

1 comment:

  1. I dislike cooking. You work for hours and it is all gone in 5 minutes. If I win the lottery I will hire you to be my full-time cook.

    ReplyDelete