Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Getting Things Done or Not

Shoot.,, I should just have walked to Winco.. Would have been better off.. But I thought if I went to Walmart, there were the things I needed besides food,, I looked at the spray paint,, found the one I wanted,,, but no one could tell me the amount it could cover. So I just decided to wait and go to Home Depot for that and everything else I needed for that Bistro Table and 2 chairs.. I even found the material I wanted for the Chairs,,,and there was no one at the Fabric counter or any of the isles .... There were 2 of us waiting, and then the young girl tried using the phone to call someone over to help customers.. she could not get the phone working, so had to go to her department and do it.. I got impatient so put almost everything back except for the foam for the seats. I did get the round glass there,, I still need to get those fuzzy things for the table so the glass can sit on them ...I can get those at Home Depot, and have decided to go tomorrow to Michael's and get the fabric.. I am still looking for the guts to that Rooster Clock i have hanging in the Dining Room.. Lots things I want to do,, just have to space them out...




2 comments:

  1. I will enjoy seeing the end of your project. You are an industrious little ant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. I am trying... Just got the things I need today.. went back to Walmart.. it was cheaper anyways... Now I will be sanding,,,sanding,,,sanding...

      Delete