Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Big Storm Came Through

Got some really good shots of a tree that just fell late afternoon yesterday.  Plus lots more...

The winds were up to 60 or so MPH.  And there went a tree in our Courtyard.

I also got some video... but can't figure out how to get it on here.. will have to try...but not right now. I understand that there were over 35.000 people without electric last night and this morning. As a matter of fact, at 7:13 our electric went down.  Finally came back up about 3 hours later. And you know what ?  I never missed the laptop nor the TV. I did have the Sunday Newspaper, which I took outside on the Balcony and sat there with the cup of Tea I was able to make before the elect went down... thank goodness for that.. lol.  So I sat out there looking at all the adds, and listening to all the birds chirping away... There was more photos.. here are a few more.. Poor Car.. That tree found its target.. Car being Red and all.. and Boom,, got it dead on... lol.. I think its ready for Car Heaven.... 



 
Anyway that is it for now. I need to get things done around here.. Making Salsa for my Mexican Meal... yum...

No comments:

Post a Comment