Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Being Professional...

Wednesday January 2nd, 8:03 AM. On the phone with Tacoma Housing, and they tell me that I have to deal with Seattle Housing since it is still up to them to transfer all the paperwork.

I then called David at Seattle Housing, and once he answered his phone,, I just broke down and started crying and told him that it was all my fault.. and DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID? He hung up on me.. So how Professional is that??????? I tried calling him back, he just let it go to voice mail.. I decided to head out to the Bus Stop. Well... it is so very foggy out there. And Icy.... I just thought I would be able to get to the bus stop with no problem.

Haha.. what a thought that was.. I was going to take Jenny with me.. till we took one step off the covered area and almost fell on my Keester... LOL. I was on the phone with Bev Simpson and she told me to take my shoes off and walk in my socks.. I hung up and put another pair of socks on and took Jenny back into the apartment and that was it.. I took a cloth reusable bag with me for my shoes...and walked.. on the icy road all the way to where I was able to put my shoes on. Got to the Bus stop and decided to call David once more. Hoping I would get him.. which I did

He told me to be more professional.. can you believe that??? Me more professional??? Its him that should not have hung up on me. How professional is that???????????????

He told me that when he came into the office this morning his Supervisor was already reading my files.. He will see that there was that problem with Reno... and David said not to worry.. and to just go back home that I did not have to come to Seattle.... How about that??? I risked my life....walking in fog, and Icy conditions to get this done.. and I had to walk back home..

I then spoke to the Rental Office Manager and Assistant Manager, and they both said that if they had to they would start my rent next month and this would be my free month........ I almost fell in love with these 2 young women....LOL.. 

2 comments:

  1. Well it seems the old saying, "All's well that ends well" may be true for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right that David was not professional. Shame on him for hanging up on you. I hope he learned something about compassion! So happy to hear it is being sorted out for you, and bless those two in your new apartment's office! Keep us posted, now!

    ReplyDelete