Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Saturday, December 29, 2012

What an Exciting Evening..

The time was early afternoon,Saturday. Jenny woke up with a start.. her ears perked up and she looked at me in question...??

What was that sound? Listen closely.. what is it?? Jenny knows what it is... Its the sound of howling dogs, barking and whining dogs. That is what it is..... 

My next door neighbor's 2 dogs.. one a breed like Jenny Craig, and Poodle, both were howling and making all sorts of noise at their door. I opened my door to see if there was someone there that would be bothering them. No one was walking past the door... no one around.. AT ALL...

I went and knocked at the door thinking maybe Sharon (right side of me) was playing with her dogs and maybe making them howl.. but no.. she never came to the door. It was making Jenny very upset.. Well it was making me very upset.. To have to listen to those 2 dogs howling and crying for long periods of time is not right. And of course it was after the Leasing agent went home. 

At first I thought well let me see if Sharon's van is here,, So, I walked out to see that her van was parked. I then walked up here to the Computer room and no one was here. Then I went back down to the other Sharon's (left side of me). rang her rinky dink door bell.. its cute.. was thinking of getting one.. what the Hell.. Anyway she came to the door and I asked if Sharon was there.. And she said, no she went to evening services. I then told her about Sharon's Dogs howling and barking away for hours on end.. After all she and Sharon today went shopping, and was gone for a very long time.. all day long plus this evening.. 

I told the second Sharon about looking all over for Sharon the first all over the place I was worried about her. I thought maybe something had happened to her since her Van was still here. I found out that Sharon the first could not drive in the evenings., and her family came to pick her up for evening services.. 

That was after someone (the Maintenance Man) came up to the computer room to ask us in there if we lived in the back part of the building,,,well, I do I actually live in the courtyard.. Yes...living in another courtyard..LOL.... funny.,....

There was a lot of activity outside that I saw earlier up here. There were 2 fire trucks, and an ambulance. At the time I just thought someone had a heart attack,, or what ever emergency of some sort.. 

But that guy showed me where the apartment was, I walked down to the first floor where my apartment was.. Not even thinking it could have been those 2 women sitting at the computers upstairs.. they are both deaf... After I saw which apartment is was...just 2 doors down and on the other side of the hall way.. And then there came those 2 deaf women... and it was their apartment... They had left the Tea Kettle on the heat..and it ran out of water and started smoking ..and it started the smoke alarm off,, witch brought the fire department.... Those guys are getting more handsome as time goes by...hahahaa....

Anyway...there came First Sharon who was with Second Sharon, which was talking to my neighbor across from my apartment,which First Sharon does not like anymore because that women has taken to liking Jackie who lives next door to First Sharon..and it goes on and on... 

Second Sharon told First Sharon about me looking for her due to her dogs barking, and howling and all.. This is what both of them said to me.......................

Your just going to have to deal with it. Its only one day a week that my dogs do this... after all my dogs are just protecting me.. that is why they were doing that... 

I just wanted to tell both Sharon's They both are Full of Shit....I was told by Bonnie that if First Sharon's dogs bothered me, I was to let her know.. Because it is a rule that barking and whining dogs are not allowed ....

5 comments:

  1. What drama, Barbara!! You will have lots to write about, for us to read! Too bad that the dogs don't like being alone, but you were right that First Sharon could have fallen or had a heart attack. You should not have to put up with that noise, whether it's one day or more a week. Keep us posted, please! Looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the dogs were the first responders and knew something didn't smell or sound right. Maybe Sharon will be forced to take the dogs to church and leave them to bark in the family car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic story, Babs. I'm glad you've moved there; it sounds so exciting.

    ReplyDelete