Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Friday, December 28, 2012

More Drama...

OK, so this is what is happening to Barbara....LOL.. After I was up here in the computer room.. went back down to my apartment took Jenny for a walk, and then called Reno Housing Authority... 

Well...... Seems that when I moved up to Seattle,WA. Reno,NV Housing Authority sent them allll my files... and something else. It was a notice that stated if Seattle Housing wanted to take over my complete file case.. or would they (Seattle) want Reno to keep it. That way at anytime I wanted to move,,, I would have to get permission from Reno Housing Authority to do it. Now Seattle had a certain amount of time to get that paperwork back to Reno,, and Guess what????????????????????? Seattle sat on it and may have forgotten about it. Because the woman at Reno Housing Authority Porting Department told me that all the paperwork, every last bit of information about me is in Seattle Housings hands as of................December 31,2011............Which means.......Seattle Housing is a Duffus..LOL... I'm sitting here not going to worry about it. 

David from Seattle Housing Porting Department told me that he had to speak to HIS Supervisor about all this .... Well,, it is a mess.... which they caused.....I'm sure not going to take responsibility for this mess up..

4 comments:

  1. Always keep your head low in a battle. Don't look up until the dust settles. How are you feeling about your new place now. Can you get Internet in your suite or do you HAVE to go to the computer room? I like to do this stuff later in the evening after a bath and in my pjs. Having to go to a public area would cut back drastically on what I blog and e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm liking my place a lot better now... lol.. and I still have to visit the computer room since I have not received the modem from Rainer Internet Service..

      I have been up here 3 times now and it is after 9 PM right now. I wanted to come when there was no one here. I want to play a few of my games and can't do it when we are all talking. Yes.. go figure.. talking in the Computer Room...lol

      Delete
  2. It's always something, isn't it?! Bless you for putting up with all that is going on. I agree with Karyn, though. Sit it out and see what happens. I hope you get your internet soon, so you don't have to keep going to the public computer room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Terri.. I am hoping I get it tomorrow.. as we don't get mail on Sundays.. and then the Holiday is the day after??? Or I don't know if we would be getting mail on Monday or not. confusing... Yes, I think we get mail on Monday and not on Tuesday..

      Delete