Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Thursday, December 27, 2012

So more Ranting and Raving...

This computer I'm using is unsecured.. because it is in a public place. And let me tell you... there are so many people who think and decide that this is their own personal computer.. they have their names all over it.. I have spent some time deleting their stuff off here... Just so I can use it.... I want that Modem to get here Please and fast... so I won't have to deal with these people in here any more... 

OH.. I thought it was really going to be nice living here.. Well,, when you have 2 Sharon's living on each side of you and both are disabled.. (Brain)....Can you imagine.. come knocking at my door at 6:55 AM this morning???? I should not have opened the door.. I am going to place a sign on my door telling anyone to NOT Knock at my door till after 9 AM... What the hell.. Sharon on the right of me wanted me to come over for Coffee... I had to tell her..... I don't drink coffee.. well she said.. I have tea... It Was Before 7 AM.... Shit... I was barely awake.. I finally went to bed at 10:30 last night and woke up at 6 AM...I'm not an Early Person.... I am slow motion in the morning.. Hell, I don't get dressed even at the time in the Morning I walk Jenny anymore.. I just put on my sweats and walk her.... And keep them on... Till finally I feel like doing something later on in the morning.. SEeeeeeee........ I knew why I never wanted to live in one of these PLACES....................... Been here 4 days and hating every minute of it.. If those women would Just Leave Me A Lone.....................OK,, I think I said enough bad words for this evening....LOL.. Hell and Shit... boy.. I could say worse,, but I'm being nice.... LOL..

4 comments:

  1. Seems like they are just trying to be neighborly and get to know you. It takes some time for folks to get used to your routine. I'm sure if you let them know nicely that you aren't a morning person, and would love to join them after 9:00 they will understand!! It is nice to have neighbors who are interested and who like you. When you need help, they will be there for you!! Take a deep breath and look for a few blessings. It's not easy for them or for you, but I hope it will all work out. Keep us posted. I'm a forever optimist, Barbara, so can't help looking for a glass that is half full!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you put a nice sign with a happy face printed from a computer and laminated on coloured paper saying something like this

    "Blessings. Barbara WORKS on her computer from 9:00 to 11:00 each morning. Please do not disturb. She also works in the evening between 8:00 and 12:00. Visiting hours are noon to supper time, if Barbara is in residence. Thanking you in advance for not disturbing Barbara's concentration during her working hours.

    put a cute picture of Jenny Craig or a roaring lion at the bottom

    They don't need to know what you are working on, and if they ask just say you have files you do for some contacts....it will sound like book-keeping but isn't a lie.... hee hee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep... that is what I'm going to do.. Put a sign up on my door to not come knocking till after 9 AM....LOL

      Delete
    2. LOL.. I just read the whole post.. and that is so funny...LOL...It is a good one.. I think I will use it.... Hahahahahaaaa...

      Delete