Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

2nd day in this New Place...

I'm amazed at just want happened this morning or afternoon.... I am having to go up to the comuter room to  get some rest..lol.. So this morning I got up here and my new neighbor came in.. she was happy to see me here.. she went back down to get her dogs when she saw I had Jenny Craig with me... She came in with her 2 dogs and shut the door..

All of a sudden about 15 or 20 minutes later there was knock on the door.. I went to open the door and there was the women I saw in the Community Room on the first floor.. and her dog on her lap in her 4 wheeled scooter... and a Man standing next to her.

She came flying in toward Sharron and started right in on her.. What ever Sharron put down in the Community room she was complaing about and there was something else she started yacking about.. smoke from cigarettes from other apartments.. no one is allowed to smoke in their apartments... she just started being the big bully I thought she was at that moment.

I then spoke up and told Jackie that I thought she was very rude by coming in here and airing her dirty laundry in front of me... That she should do it in private.... And that if she didn't like it that Sharron left a note at the Managers office... That was to bad.. The Manager should know about this.. We should not be the ones to tell any tenant that we know they are smoking in their apartments.. Its up to the Manager to do that ..

She (Jackie) Just about had a fit.. I also said that If I knew it was going to be like this.. nit picking I would not even have moved here..

Jackie left in a huff.. I would have laughed if I saw smoke coming out of her Scooter...Hahahaha

3 comments:

  1. Glad you told her, but now you probably should watch your back. Hopefully she will leave you alone! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh. Well done, Babs. I'm sure you did the right thing. But someone else might not . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Word will get around that you are not a push over and the bullies will back away from you. Stand your ground and you will claim a pleasant area around you.

    ReplyDelete