Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Friday, December 21, 2012

I think I made the right choice

It was so cute yesterday, As I got off the bus from Seattle and was standing at the Tacoma station at Zone G there was this young girl who came up to wait for a bus. When we started talking. Then we got on the same bus. She was so informative. She went and got me a Bus Book,,and told me that it would become my best friend....So cute... 

We talked all the way to where I needed to get off and after I did all the signing and everything, I walked back to the bus stop.. and waited, waited.. and waited for a bus.. then the number 54 came by and said they would go where the number 3 went. So it took me to the Mall... As I waited for the number 3 bus to take me back to the Main Bus stop to pick up the Sounder.. there was that same young girl.. she was so excited to see me.. She came up to me and .............Hugged Me..... it has never happened to me before.. some stranger coming up to you after only a 10 minute bus ride ..... Made me feel that I really have made a good choice in moving to Tacoma...

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful!! Bless her for giving you a hug, and helping you feel welcome in your new home town! I hope you continue to see her now and then!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me to.. it did make me feel wonderful... And I know she lives just outside of Tacoma,,, but I do know she goes to the Tacoma Mall....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then it should be easy for you to meet up there inside the mall as the snows and blizzards blow outside. You can ignore them and have a warm drink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karyn.. I don't think we have that many blizzards here.. It was really cold the other day.. I forgot my scarf, and gloves.. I think if I had those I would have been warmer.. although we all had to stand outside for the bus...

      Delete