Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Thursday, August 16, 2012

What I so disllike in Seattle,WA

My lungs feel so full, they hurt, and I can hardly breath,, and I have been caughing for the past 2 days.  Oh.. and the last time it got over 90 degrees here in Seattle, I felt the same way. 

SMOG...I hate it.. I remember feeling this way when I lived in Southern California in the later days of living there. Because when we first moved to La Puente, California.. there was NO Smog... We just had to give it a few decades before it got out of control.. Too many cars.....

2 comments:

  1. That's not good! Hope you feel better today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, I'm not going anywhere today. Well, I have to walk Jenny but no other place. I'm ordering her dog food from Petco this morning, and I may just order my groceies from Safeway to. I'm just to tired to this.

    ReplyDelete