Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wow. 2 in a Row....

Lots of thoughts today.... I took the wrong cell phone with me. But, that was OK, since the Cable Guy left me a note.. I called him. And he came by and finally connected the right cable box to my TV.

Instead of an HD Cable Box, he had to bring out a Digital Cable Box.. Works Grrreat now....lol.. Got my over due dishes done from this morning and had a nice little nap..

Let me tell you... It was a stressful morning. Jenny and I walked to do all the money thing.. Some time back, I was so Mad at Wells Fargo Bank. That I called Social Security and asked for the Direct Express Card to be sent to me.  So I had that for around 2 months.  And then I went to The Money Tree and got myself a Cash Solutions Visa Card. This had been done a few months back.

Now this is what I have to do... Once the Social Security Money is placed in my Direct Express Card, I STILL have to go to the Bank and have money taken out of that card.  And for the second time... they asked me if I had an account. I said no. they asked if they may ask what happened? why I closed the bank account?? 

I told them they were getting to big and wanted to charge my account monies that I had to live on.  He was looking on the computer and he said. What if I told you I can get you set up with an account that doesn't ask you to use your debit card 10 times to get away from us charging you???  I then went ahead and got the account set up.

I need to start thinking of the ease of my life.  After all.. I'm getting to that age now where things have to start becoming easier... That is why I have made the decision to go back home to Reno,NV. 

OH.. have to tell you about Jenny this morning. we came out of the bank, and as we were walking up 4TH Ave we passed a Yoga shop. The doors were open, so as Jenny is very interested in what is in there.... She walked right in.. It was so funny.. of course it was just the front end of the business.. there were 2 young women and they were not very happy that she was there.. To bad.. She walked back out the door and we continued our walk..

Its now 2:00PM.. and still need to do more shopping. We have a new Target Store a few blocks away .. called The City.  Just small enough for Downtown Seattle. Nice. Gotta go there for a few things. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my page! I'm happy to be following you now!! New friends, and friends of friends, are a great way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete