Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Sunday, August 19, 2012

I know.. this one is the last one...

Thursday I picked up a bus to go get my hair cut and styled.  That bus that finally showed up was so full.. But I was able to find a seat at the front of the bus.  And as the bus driver drove, I looked out the side window. And as we were getting off Aurora I saw these People that were wearing white, and was taking these small balls and rolling them at other balls to see how far they could roll them. I know how to say the Italian word,, Just can't figure out how to spell it. Bachi??  is that it??  Any Italians out there let me know if that is the right spelling..I knew the game was there,, but all the time I had ever been on the bus, no one ever was playing that game.. wish I could have sat and watched them. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara. I'm not Italian, but my husband is. We have a Bocce Ball set in our garage. Here is a link to the rules:

    http://backyardbrigade.com/guide/115

    Wishing you a good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete