Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Living in Seattle,WA in 90 degree Weather

You know I wouldn't have not liked it here in Seattle when the weather was so hot. Where if you didn't have an air conditioner, you would have died,.. It got to 92 degrees for 2 days in a row. Thrus and Friday..

This building I live in has no air conditioner either. Try getting into a box (elevator) where there is no air conditioner....or even a swamp cooler... Nothing. I feel I am living in the 50's or 60's... But I'm not ..We are living in the 21st Century.. for goodness sakes.. What is the matter with this State? Or this City.  ??? 

So for those 2 days of intense heat.. This morning,,, what do we get??  clouds, cool weather.. I am amazed  how the weather changes like this.  But, we do live near Alaska.. So, I suppose that is where the cooler weather is coming from.  Well, so that is that for this day.. almost midnight.. Have a happy day for those that live across the Pond..


No comments:

Post a Comment