Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Monday, August 20, 2012

Sunday 08 19 2012

Well, made it to Sunday.. now what to say...lol.. Its been a very lazy day.

I have a friend who lives in Philly.  Right now she is in Santa Cruz,California. And she is loving it there. Well, I guess I would to, since living in snow for all that time. She is there to get away for a while, and to house sit for a good friend.
And she is also thinking of just moving somewhere in or near Santa Cruz.  But she said, the jobs here are the same anywhere.. bad..

I'm hoping to talk to a good friend who's brother works for the California Acadmey of Science.  You never know.... Wouldn't that be wonderful to have a job for her.. So, that is what I'm working on right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment