Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday

I know.. I just figured out that I'm not putting the date just the day... Its my Dance.. thank you very much.  and i guess I can put stuff on here that might be interesting to some and to others not so interesting. OH,, Well, thats life..

I saw the other day that Pineapple was very good for you. So one of these days I'm going to buy a whole Pineapple and see how young I look after eating all of it... lol..

Jenny and I walked to Payless Shoes. I had been wanting to buy a nice pair of sandles for the longest time. But know that Payless Shoes are not the best shoes... Cheap is what they are.  But I needed something .. I'm tired of wearing my Sports shoes while wearing peddle pushers.. What?? you don't know what Peddle Pushers are??  Google them.. then you will know what they are.... OH.. boy. Babsy.. be nice...LOL..

So, I didn't find sandles,, but those cute little shoes.. summer shoes.. And I know my right foot will not like that shoe at all.. Will have to wear them each day for a little while each time.. for that right foot to feel good about it all..

OH.. and I took a video of a Bagpipe Band last night...
Hope you enjoy it...

whooo.. whoo.. I'm having fun now with blogger..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara! I know what peddle pushers are! LOL I also know about Payless, because it's one of the only shoe stores that carries my size - 12! I have a big foot and have to order my shoes most of the time. I check in at Payless now and then, just to see what they have in my size. I'm glad you are enjoying blogger now!! Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaa.. I know.. You most likely knew what peddle pushers were.. I seem to have a silliness about me on this site.. ?? have no idea.. why...
    ei
    I should have thought a minute about these shoes I bought. I have NEVER found a pair I could wear from there at Payless. So, because I used my Social Security Master Card, I will have to just exchange them for maybe socks since Winter is coming up. Or maybe I will check out their purses..

    ReplyDelete