Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday (Early Morning)

5:30AM, That is the time Jenny woke me up.  She needed to go outside.  OK, I got dressed and off we went. We usually go out the back door of the apartment building. But because its so early in the morning, we had to take the elevator to the Main floor. 

As we got off the elevator, and was walking toward the front door, I heard loud voices from outside. Now we have a gated little place, which means... who ever comes in should shut the door after them at a certain time in the evening. Usually by 7pm, that gate is closed and no one can come in unless they have a key. 


So, I just thought it was our Resident Drug Dealer that was out there yelling about something or other.. Yes.. we have one of those.. and they Keep saying they are trying to evict her. But so far,,,, she is still here. It doesn't help that her Mother works for Pikes Place Market.. But,,, no it wasn't her,, but 2 young women and 2 young men sitting and standing out there with liquor sitting every where.  

I asked them if they lived here, and they said No.. I then told them that they had to leave because they were on Private Property. They got so mouthy with me. I stood my ground and I told them that If they didn't leave I would call security.  One of the guys Challenged me.  Paaaalease... don't Challenge me... Because I will call them. He was saying OK,, go ahead and go back up to your apartment and call the Cops.. Well, I said I don't need to call the police, I have a security person I could call right from here.... They stood there trying to explain to me in a drunken kinda way as to why they were yelling. Some one from above dropped something on them... ??? Really???.. Do ya think they were trying to tell you something I said???

Finally Brian another tenent came walking towards the door,.. and that is when they finally left.. and stopped Challenging me... Living Downtown Seattle is sometimes interesting..

I became Mighty Mini Mouse..lol..

2 comments:

  1. That is scary that people who don't live there could get in and cause that kind of disturbance. You were very brave to confront them! Sure hope they don't try to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out later that they were in the building and they must have been at someones apartment and left,with their beer. They knocked on one of my neighbors door and wanted to come in and party.. they were young.. they were not rough .. but young adults that were just wanting to continue partying.. And well, they should have just gone home..

    I'm glad Brian came out for a cigratte.. After they saw him.. they left in a hurry..

    ReplyDelete