Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Monday, July 7, 2014

What a Day

Had to take Jenny to the Vet's today.. It was HOT outside.. and we walked. Well, Jenny was put in my little grocery cart.. so she wouldn't be all that tired when we got there.  And anyways.. as soon as we get to North Dakota and Jay Ave,,, she puts her breaks on.

So in she went.  We got to Pet Smart, where Banfield Pet Hospital is located.. and they were kind enough to let her stay there a few hours till I got a few things taken care of.

I found a Meat Market here in Spokane,WA.  And it has been here for a very long time. So I had to take 2 buses to get there.   Thank God for AC in the Buses...It got to 91 F. today.. And I wore my hat and sprayed myself with sunscreen... which I am thinking it clogs the pours and makes me perspire even more!!!  I got to the Downtown Plaza and had to find # 90 bus.. which was right there.. So then got off at Helena and Sprague and The Meat Market was right in front of me. I bought the weekly deal.. cost me $49.99. Then I got back on the bus headed back to the Plaza.. and that bus driver was so rude..

She did stop for me.. and I got on.. but she didn't bring the bus to the curb, and I had that cart full of meat.. and she didn't even lower the step!!!!  After I paid with my smart card.. I turned towards the back.. and she started driving!!! I almost fell.. didn't even wait till I got sat down.. I was really upset... And made mention of this.. so at the end of the route, she stopped me and told me that next time tell them (drivers) to wait till you get sat down!!!!  I let her know that the Bus Drivers in Tacoma always waited for their fares to sit down before heading off..

So I had to wait for the next bus and called Spokane Transit and complained. Telling them that what if there was an elderly person getting on the bus .and they just drove forward and that person fell??? and really hurt themselves???  anyway.. who knows if they will do anything about it..

I got off the number 25 bus and walked to Pet Smart and got Jenny.. and took the bus back to my stop.  And that was that.. by the time we got back home it was 91 F... And I was melted ....LOL

1 comment: