Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Big Fat Mistake...

Well, I just found out this morning that the apartment that I was thinking of renting is way out of my price range. How did I know that at the beginning?? The leasing agent never told me what the rent was ... 

So this is what happened. I was looking at one apartment building in University Place... and actually getting them mixed up with this new one.. I can not for the life of me figure out why this was happening. Actually the apartment in University Place has a better walking score of around 85 or so.. There is a grocery store walking distance from there, the bus stop is right across the street from the apartments.. Now what the Hell am I to do now????? I have already given this new place $99.00 as they requested for the first months rent...I have called the person who takes care of the Porting in Tacoma.. And am waiting for a return call....

Actually the only thing I was looking for was a grocery store very near the apartment and the bus stop very close by.. and that new apartment had more than I was ever needing.. And was just extras that I would hope to have had if I were on a different type of a budget.. But I'm not... I'm a pooooorrrrr Little woman...lol.. Hahaha.. still have to laugh at it all... My big fat Mistakes..

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Barbara, I'm so sorry! It's an easy mistake to make when you see different places. I hope it can all get figured out, and you will be able to move into the one at University Place. Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries... LOL.. I can not believe she said that to me ... without looking at my folder.. As a matter of fact.. she did go get my folder.. or she said she did.. Anyway.. she said she was sorry that it will be $699.00 per month.. for me.....

      Everyone else has the starting rate of $749.00 and up... Prayers do work....

      Delete
  2. What a frustration to have at a supposedly happy time of the year. Let us pray that the spirit of Christmas urges the manager to return your $99 deposit..... There I just said a little prayer that you will get your money back and find an even better place withe transport and peaceful atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praying seems to have helped... I got a call from the new apartment building.. Bonnie was wrong.. she said she was sorry.. She made a terrible mistake.. Its all good.. I can now pack for the new place..Yeppie...

      Delete
  3. Don't understand all the details, but I hope this sorts itself out. It is Christmas after all!

    ReplyDelete