Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Getting the Ball Rolling,, with this Apartment stuff.. was on the phone with the new apartment Leasing Agent, she gave me a phone number to call at Tacoma Housing,, I just did that.. Well, It is the 11th and today I need to get a 20 day intent into this Manager here.. though I went up to get that paperwork, found he is at a housing meeting.....darn.. so will have to walk to the Main Offices to pic
k up that paperwork.. And it is raining... on top of it all.. well, not really raining,, just spritzing ...lol... good word for it....hahaaa... After I give my 20 day notice .. and after I go to the 3 hour meeting at Seattle Housing..I need to take that voucher to the New Apartment, and then head over to Tacoma Housing Authority... And they will get the ball rolling by setting up an inspection for the new apartment.... So excited...

3 comments:

  1. I'm really excited for you, Barbara! Your new place sounds just perfect! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at the http and am impressed as you will make new friendships and have fun there. How far is Tacoma from Fairhaven? I may get to meet you in the flesh yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a bit of research and they score low on access to transit. Is that covered by a shuttle bus or shopping close enough to walk to?

    ReplyDelete