Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Monday, October 15, 2012

Look What I got...

So excited when I walked into the Community Room after walking Jenny Saturday morning... Richard was in there and we got to talking and I was standing looking at everything in the room.. But never thought to look behind me, where there was a wall, and against that wall was this....

Its a Room Divider I at first put it against the wall..behind my sofa.. but then I decided to use it as what it was .. A Room Divider.. I love it.. I almost think it came from Ikea.. but not sure..  

3 comments:

  1. What a great find!! You will have fun filling it up with treasures! How cool if it is Ikea - they make really nice furniture pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.. Now I can start looking for some really nice baskets...

      Delete
  2. I would like to put one at the end of the sidewalk....GO AWAY WORLD

    ReplyDelete