Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Its been a nice day today

As was yesterday although yesterday it kinda rained a bit.. I do have some pictures while Jenny and I were on our walk.. I have to remember to only walk Jenny on shorter walks sometimes... She really didn't want to walk a long way yesterday.. So, I had to carry her most of the way.


But, I got these shots.  We have some old building here in Seattle.. here is one..This is actually a shot of the 2 Leo the Lions in front of a really old building that MGM Studios had in the 1930's.. They made movies in this building and the building around the corner..

The Moore Theater has been around a long time..They say its haunted..lol.. and they have tours.  Now this other building ..Look at how tall.. I had to lean up against another building to take this shot... and then I got dizzy....LOL..



I walked today to my friends shop who are going out of business.. and Carol just gave me these.. does anyone know how these were made and what they are made out of???? Your going to be very surprised....LOL

4 comments:

  1. Love your photos, Barbara! Thanks for sharing them. Is that handmade paper your friend Carol gave you? It is very pretty! Happy to see your post!! Have a good Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it comes from Thailand and it is Elephant Dung..or made from it anyway..LOL..

      Delete
  2. Being a Leo myself it's always good to see some other Leos ...

    As for the bottom three photos I have no idea what they were made out of unless it's sheep muck ~ you may recall I have a bookmark which is made out of sheep droppings !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Charlie... Your close in wondering.. Not Sheep Muck.. But, since this came from Thailand,,,It was made with Elephant Dung.....Pretty Neat... isn't it??? I think I am going to use some of it to make a headboard for my queen size bed.

      I need to go to a place like Home depot and have the measurements and they will cut the foam and plywood for me.. And then I just have to get some Hodge Podge from a Craft Store. And get it made and hung...LOL.. and then there will be a photo of it ...

      Delete