Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm beginning to Love these walks.

Jenny and I took our walk today, so we started out at 1st and Virginia St up Virginia and when we got to 6th we turned right, toward Pike St.. But, when we got to Stewart St we crossed the street. Hotel Max is right there, and as were walking past the Hotel, there were 2 women that were giving out free coffee or tea to anyone that wanted a cup. Wow.. I took a Hot Cup of Green Tea, and It sure was yummy.. Now I guess that box of green tea I had, that I gave away.. I will have to buy another box.. I loved the taste.. 

We then walked up to 7th Ave and made a right walked to Pike St and then walked down Pike. You know we were at 6th and Pike and .. there was this woman who decided to walk the red light.. And You know what?? if she were a step short.. she would have got hit by this truck that was making a left hand turn onto 6th Ave.... I bet she felt the cold of the bumper... LOL.. She was late for work at The Loft.... I'm pretty sure... We continued on and got home safe and sound... It was a great walk...

2 comments:

  1. A nice cup of tea and a good long walk - what could be better?! Glad the woman didn't get hit by that truck! Nice to hear from you! Have a good Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Terri.. I sure would love seeing more people on here..How can I get more people that I knew from Multiply??? to come to my site??

      Delete