Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Why Do I Feel This Way???

A friend who I went to High School with is a facebook friend.  And there is this thing going around about if you smoke, or get tattoo's, or do drugs, or get Mani's. You don't need food stamps...

Do you know how Pissed off I was when I saw that ???  I had to respond with ....I stopped smoking in 1984, I stopped drinking when I almost killed a Seal (Marine,or Navy)?? with a Kamikaze Glass. I also never got that Tattoo that my Brother wanted to buy me. Otherwise I would be one of those with a tattoo with food stamps..

I would think this is Profiling.  And really what happens if that person got those tattoos way before the economy took a dump???  Why are people thinking this way??

I am so tired of these things being added to all the other things on my facebook site. And then you get those people that all they do is use other sayings that other people have put on their site.. What is the matter with these people .??? Don't they have a brain to think with??? Yes, I have used some of them myself.. but there is one person that just adds and adds and adds junk... like that is how she really wants to be.. I need to make her an Aquantance instead of a friend.. that may work...  

I think I'm almost over Facebook.  Its gotten as bad as MySpace..does that site still exgist???  I have no idea..

4 comments:

  1. I think we have to accept that there are some weird people out there and some of them don't come up to standard Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incidentally, like Pet's page, I had to prove I am not a robot in order to post the comment above [and this one] ... you can change your settings to make it unnecessary [if you want to do so].

    [So far I have tried twice and failed to decipher the numbers and letters.]

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH.. I guess I need to change that sorry... I will do it right now..

    I have to do the same when I even leave a message on my own site..lol
    Thanks Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK.. so I have tried finding that part where I can delete the I"m a human being... can't figure it out ..where to go??

    and I don't have to do this when I am responding to my own posts...

    ReplyDelete