Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hello.. are you a Robot or What???

I have to thank Charlie Wildgoose for letting me know that everytime he leaves a message,, he also has to be verified... OH. and I also hate that little thing..

So, I tried figuring it all out.. but just didn't know how to do it... Till I decided to head over to Google. Finally there was someone there that showed me exactly what to do.. Loved the step by step she did.  Her blogger name is... Happy Hour Projects...And I did thank her also for all the information she gave...

So now when you come by to read my Thoughts.. You won't have to be varified... So,, come on by.. have a cup of tea and a crumpet, and read what my brain is thinking.....

5 comments:

  1. Glad you figured it out ~ you weren't the only one ... in fact Mitch told me I hadn't knocked it on the head when I set this blog up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having written that I had to verify who I was ! I'll have a look at a more recent one ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its sooo funny... I did it.. then when I went back to fix this problem again.. it showed that I had 2 blogs.. well, I had to do it once again for both of them.. Making sure they both were turned off...

    I wonder if we will have to do this all the time??? Really annoying..If We Will Have To Do This All The Time..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Babs. Just trying to find my way around. Here am I - http://nomadtravellingman.blogspot.co.uk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to not be verified here! LOL It took me awhile to figure it out, but I finally got it off of my site, too. It is frustrating!

    ReplyDelete