Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday 09/06/2012

Don't tell me I may be doing the wrong thing.. Because then I will feel really bad.

Jenny Craig is still not well. I have given her the Med's the Dr had given her.  Every single day 2 times a day 2 different types of meds.. And still she is not getting any better.  I have 3 friends who think I should be thinking of putting her down. I on the other hand have been thinking of asking the Vet if he knew anyone who would want to keep her, and go ahead and pay for her operation. It would of course cost $700.00 which I don't have.  If he says no.. then I will put her down.  I just can't see her suffering like this.  And I will never ever get another dog.  This is the last one.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Barbara. I'm so sorry for you and for your sweet Jenny Craig. I hope the Vet can help you with this. Let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I didn't do the wrong thing.. Jenny is still with me.. She has almost gotten back to her old self.. As a matter of fact.. We walked our usual route this morning. And she was in high step. And meeting other dogs with a gusto I had not seen before...lol.. So, she is doing 100% better..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very difficult decision to make. I am happy for you that it has been postponed for the time being. We put our last dog down in 2003. He had delighted us for 14 years. We will not get another either. Our lifestyle makes us shy away from even the sweetest little dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And to say.. Yeppie. Jenny Craig is at her old self. WE walked our regular route this morning. And she even met a few dogs along the way.

    ReplyDelete