Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Quiet Day

And it has been a very quiet day. Brian came by to help me figure out the game Pogo. I had always played it on IE.. and all of a sudden it stopped playing. I could not play the games I wanted. 

So he came by this morning bringing me this... And Oh.. YUM.. it was very tasty.  He made them with a Muffin Tin. And said the recipe told him to leave in the oven for 20 minutes.. Welllll.. Its a hit and miss when making stuff like this.. But,, I must say.. I loved it..

Jenny and I have just been relaxing.. got the apartment cleaned up this morning.  went down to the Market and bought a few things for dinner this evening.  I made this new meal called "Pizza Casserole". Here is a picture of it... Yes,, I ate some....lol.. Shoot.. I wonder how I can get what I'm talking about in my pictures to correspond with what I'm saying??? Anyone know??  OH.. Well.. its up at the top there..


The Pizza Casserole is OK.. I think if I make it again I will really make it taste like a Pizza..... hahaaa...

3 comments:

  1. The casserole looks very, very good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very tasty.. but,, I think I can make it better ...lol..

      Delete
  2. I am having trouble inserting pictures too. I have found the easiest is to ask for all the ones you want first. I have put 6 or 7 in the box to apply later. They will all come up at the top. Then when you are finished writing go back up to one at the top of your blog and click on it, up will come a box with copy/cut/ so click on cut and take the flasher line to the spot you want it and click again and select paste. My problem is placing them so they aren't all in the middle. I like to stagger them. You can do that by adding script which bumps them along. Awkward, and there may be an easier way. Until we find out it does work. I hope this helps you as you helped me.

    ReplyDelete