Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Sunday, September 2, 2012

I had some Ground Beef

But what to do with it? I didn't want to make the same ol same ol.. So I went to Allrecipe.com and decided on Chili... I found one that sounded pretty interesting. It had mushrooms, Carrots, Corn, actually everything except Ground Beef.. It was Vegetarian...But,, I loved what was in it.. So made it my own..

I started it last night by soaking 2 cups of Pinto Beans.. and got everything out that did not require to be left in the fridge.  I then prepared it all this morning at 8am.. I put everything into my crockpot. It has gone through the smells of "Oh.. that just smells awfull... to Hummm.. Now its smelling pretty interesting. To Wow.. that smells GOOD!!! to.. me trying it out just now toooooo... WOW,, I did good....lol..


Pictures to come...

14 comments:

  1. trying to comment...sent you e-mails

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to do the anti robot thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds good. By ground beef I assume you mean minced meat ?

    You might be interested in a friend's blogs Barbara ~ Jenny Eatwell I think she's called on here. The clue is in 'Eatwell' !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Charlie.. It would be Minced Meat..lol.. See the difference between the same Language?? heheeee....

      Delete
    2. I think we just about understand each other Barbara [most of the time].

      Delete
  4. Yep, I had to verify that I am a human being ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny is at http://jennyeatwellsrhubarbginger.blogspot.co.uk/ ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlie.. I connected with her... I hope..lol.. I'm sure I have....hahaa

      Delete
    2. Hope you enjoy her blog ... and I don't have to verify anymore ! Yippee !

      Delete
  6. Wait.. Charlie...You still had to verify to post on here??? I thought I fixed it... Will have to go back and find out what happened.. geezzzzz....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yahoo and pass the peas. I didn't have to do the robot thing this last comment so probably won't for this either. I hope mine is fixed now too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't tell if that dress reminds me of a monarch butterfly or a pheasant. Either way it is a cheerful dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum to the chili! The crock pot is a great way to make soup, and it does make the house smell so good!

    ReplyDelete