Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday 08/22/2012

Its so silly of me to add the date lol.. Why?? I have no idea.

Well, things around here have been interesting.  Last night right about 8:30pm or so.. I heard glass breaking. Then again,, someone dropped another glass or at that time I had no idea what it was, till the second glass breaking,, I looked out the window, and saw glass in the Alley.  Someone.. from my apartment building dropped a bottle.  OH,, it was 2 times they did it. Well, it happened again tonight.  This time that idiot not only dropped a bottle of what ever he was drinking on the alley floor, but his pillow came floating down...lol. I then called Security.  And went down to sweep the glass away so the cars and Trucks that come in the alley to either park on the roof parking or pick up trash.  Not good for the tires...

Finally Security came walzing up.. they just don't care.. So he stood there looking up and then we saw a Foot come out the window..lol.. Well, we finally figured out who it was.  And I'm pretty sure when our Manager comes back from his Vacation there will be a little talk between the two...lol..

So, other than that,,well, other than reading about how everyone is having a very difficult time buying groceries.. Yes,, with the draught and food prices going up.. Its very difficult deciding what to pay for food or Bills..???  So really sad..

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how inconsiderate people are. Dropping a bottle onto the ground below ? Someone wants a good asking to ...

    I hope today will be better Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awful that you have to put up with a person like that in your building. I hope the manager kicks him out. A little respect is all that's necessary, for goodness sake.

    Yes, we are noticing that groceries are higher now, especially meats. Wishing you a better day and night!!

    ReplyDelete