Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday...

What can I say.. I went to Safeway for another week of food.. I already had those Chicken wings. But still had to get something to put over them.  Bev my friend told me about what she puts on hers.  Taco mix.. yep.. or Fajita mix So I decided to try the Taco Mix.. And well, I couldn't figure out what to do.. I called her by skype, but it Saturday... and she doesn't do the Internet on Saturdays.  So, I just did what I thought.. and drudged them in the stuff.. and put them in the oven and let them go...

I must say.. they turned out very taste.. but I think I needed to dunk them in some sort of hot sauce... Right?  because they were not HOT.. OH,, well,,, they were really really goooood...

So that was my Saturday. Not very exciting. but that's OK..  

2 comments:

  1. I'm feeling hungry right now so reading this ... doesn't help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH.. LOL..Looks like I'm a bit late in reading this..lol.. Have been busy these last few days.. And next time you read one of my food blogs.. ya better go get a snack....lol...

    ReplyDelete