Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Friday, August 10, 2012

My thoughts on Walking.

I don't know.. I guess I have to buy into blogger to customize my site here??  I am really lost.. Or am I wrong in thinking this?  I read someones blog yesterday and they were saying that they were going to blog for a whole month which actually should train you into blogging all the time.

I thought Hum.. now that is interesting.. Wonder if I could do this?  Would I have things interesting to say??  After all, I'm not working, I don't do much any more.. And I know I should.. There is an advertisement that says.. Sitting is bad,where getting up and moving is Good.. The doughnut roll around me is not looking so pretty.... I can't run,, but I can walk. 

When I first move to Seattle, I walked everywhere that was close enough,, till I found there was a bus that drove right past the Downtown Library.  And well.. that is when I stopped walking.  I had lost 7 pounds............!!!!  Then I became lazy.. I was even walking home from work, which was a long walk.. But, I loved it because I walked home a different way each time.  And I took lots of pictures.  I guess I should start walking again... Jenny Craig takes me for a walk and we walk right around 3-4 blocks... I need to walk further.. I should pick a place,, walk there and back.. I even walked from my Physical Therapist on Marion in Capital Hill home and that was a long ways .... In a medical boot.  I was totally spent that night..but I guess I felt pretty good later on..

So today is # 1 ...Lets see how well I can do this.. hahaaaa.. I know me..but you never know... we will see...

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't sure who 'babsy' was ! Hang on in there Barbara, I'm sure it will all make more sense as we go along. I've had a look at a number of other Blogger sites and they seem to have a lot more features than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaa.. I found where my site is.. only by accident... Yes.. I got that name when I worked for West Corp. I hated it so much, I didn't want anyone using my real name.. But,, I made friends there and that was all they knew to call me.. I still have one as a good friend on Facebook..

    Thank You Charlie...

    ReplyDelete