Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Lazy Sunday...lol

I'm so sick of this City... Just walking down the street and passing a bum... that is smoking Pot...Yes.. he is a bum.. how do they get their money for Pot???

And actually the other day I was walking down the stairs to the Back door to the Basement.. There were 2 bum's sitting on the steps doing the same but this time it was Crack... I told them to move on.. That they were on Private Property. They moved on..

Finally got rid of that woman who was selling Crack in our Building. Her Mother works for Pikes Place Market and has helped her 2 times out of getting kicked out of here.. But, there was a community meeting at the Plymouth House and I forgot about it. Otherwise I would have been there. Anyway, they listened to Richard and another man who lives here about that woman, and they took actions.. That was the best day for everyone here. Her Mother was unable to help her this time around,... So there is another person on the Streets of Seattle..


When I moved to this building in 2010, It actually was a 55 or older building.  And let me say. I am the first to tell you.. I'm sick of living in this type of building.  But, actually they started letting the younger adults move in. And I mean young, there are no one older than 30 that they have been renting to.  Now I don't really mind the younger crowd.  And maybe its just that I am living in the Basement. But,,, I do feel like I'm living here in the building at times all by myself.  There are days that I see no one.  That is why I'm needing to move from here.  I feel very isolated. And that is now how I want to feel

1 comment:

  1. It sure seems like it is time for you to move from there. Very scary.

    ReplyDelete