Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday...Yeppie.. I think I made it A Week..

I'm so tired.. I haven't been cooking much lately.. Well, I have cooked stuff.. Just not what I want to show you... LOL.. I did make a great meal last night.. But when I went to look for my Jasmine Rice.. I had none left.. I then looked for my Reg rice.. and where did it go??  Oh well.. I had left over smashed taters..with that Apricot Chicken..

I had re-runs this evening.. still without the rice.. I have been busy trying to get this place in order since I got rid of all the Furniture that that Witch bought,,, I have no Storage now.. And my living room has so much papers strung around... One pile to toss out, another pile to put somewhere .. and well,,, I emptied a  planter it was pretty till it fell out of my grip and it fell to the floor.  One less thing I had to take up to the Witch. 

Stuff on the living room chair.. I must say.. this is the only room with a mess.. Kitchen is very clean, bathroom,, clean.. Bedroom??  Very clean and re-arranged.. I finally got that Black area rug out from under the bed, and I put it in the Kitchen..

OH.. and by the way.. Has anyone else had a problem with McAfee Securtiy???  Like I had??  I had to call them and they had me uninstall the program, and then sent me by email a link on how to re-install it... And last month, I had to take my laptop to Office Depot,, because somehow something got in and there was no way I could get back into the laptop.  That cost me $197.00.  Well, I took my laptop back to Office Depot,, since well, I did buy it there..

I had to wait for someone to help me since there was only one person waiting on someone elses laptop.  He did call for help though.. and this guy came up and got into my laptop.. and asked me what the problem was.. I told him about McAfee and the security thing that happened.  Well,, it was such a mess.. I had to actually use my outside voice to get it across to these 2 idiots that I Just didnt' uninstall it because.. I did it because someone at McAfee told me to. they could not find anything on my laptop to indicate that I was getting McAfee for free for a year.  Who cares.........I thought.. I just wanted them to fix it.. Which they never did.. I brought it home and installed AVG... forget about those idiots...lol..


That has been my day... Silly as it is....

2 comments:

  1. I think AVG is better than McAfee. Hope you have better luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Terri.. I actually went with someone new to me anyway.. Its called Avast. Have you heard of them?? Actually there are several online friends that have this for their secruity....

    ReplyDelete