Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Friday, August 29, 2014

Meatless Friday.. LOL

Today my breakfast was Oatmeal, with a slice of toast and peanut butter on it... and a cup of tea..

For Lunch I found a can of black beans, I had 2 cans of Ro*tel I put them together and warmed them up.. I also made from the Avocado's I bought from The Grocery Outlet Store.. and tomatoes.. and made Guacamole,,I have cheese, and onion.. So made Veggie Taco's..

For Dinner .. I will have above but will add Cod to the Taco..

What??? NO MEAT??  Oh.. well..  can't have everything... I ran out of meat sometime back. I have salmon and cod in the fridge.. gonna have to do for the next 4 days.... Living on a very skinny shoestring.... LOL.. but I still have my savings intact..... Hahaha.......

No comments:

Post a Comment