Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Friday, October 4, 2013

Surprise... I am back..

I know its been a very long time since I have been on here. I have just thought I never had anything good to say. I was just blogging about me. And I suppose that is what this blog is all about. About what I am doing where I am going and what I am wanting to do.. Who has touched my life one way or another.  I finally decided to get back on.

I am watching Blogger Tutorial step by step How to blog.. LOL.. I want to know more about this than what I know. Which is not a whole lot .... After all after being on Yahoo 360 and then Multiply,,, which I was kinda not knowing anything about that site. and lost almost all my photos on there. Because I was slow in getting there and snatching them out of there.

I have moved from Seattle,WA to Tacoma,WA and I thought it was not fun in Seattle, I really do miss Seattle, but I can not go back. I need to go forward. And so since I moved to Tacoma almost a year back. I am now on the outlook of moving on the other side of this state.  Spokane.  I have a very dear friend who lives there and she has been wanting me to move there for 7 years now. I figured I would move there and if I don't like it. I can just find somewhere else to go.  I am a Gypsy after all.. LOL.. But one day I better think of staying somewhere long enough to die.. Hahaaa..

OK so I now am glad I have come back. After all Karyn has come back.  OK, then. It is very late. Better get to bed I am headed to The Emerald Queen tomorrow for a bit of Gambling and Lunch with a friend.. crossing my fingers I win or bring what I took home. Instead of losing it to them .... Heheheeee... 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Norm... Its been awhile.. I got waylaid..LOL

      Delete
  2. Well I for one like to hear about how folk all around the world spend their mundane days. Some days are more exciting than others but there is beauty there in each day and you are pretty good at finding it. This is the reason I blog. I want contacts around the world who live differently than I do. It is like a personal National Geographic magazine. I will never get to live in Seattle or Tacoma or Spokane. You let me see a life there vicariously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I think I am like how you are... I Love reading everyones day to day experiences...

      Delete