Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What a Fun time I had Monday.

I found the most beautiful apartment.  My friend Sherry and I had a very nice tour of this apartment.  


Its got everything...Since its a Brand New Building.. Its got...

A Game Room, Beauty Salon, Movie Theater, Sun Decks, there are 2 of those....,,Computer Room, Mini Mart, Mail Room,,, Billiards Room.. Exercise Room,,, Library Room....  And each Apartment has

Brand New Appliances, ,,Microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and.............Washer and Dryer... can't get any better than that..

And they are now working on getting a Shuttle for everyone.... That would be GREAT since I don't have a Car,,, and the bus stop is a block and a half away.  

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I have been trying to move for 6 months now.. Hope this time it works out...

      Delete
  2. So, are you moving? It sounds perfect!!! Your friend looks like she is lots of fun! I like her, just from seeing her smile! Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terri,, that is Me...LOL.. I really do need to lose that weight... I look horrible...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hope so Karyn...Now is the waiting game. The Leasing Agent said she would put me on the waiting list for the other part of Apartments that are still being worked on. since I won't be able to move as quickly as possible..

      Delete