Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Here is what I was talking about

What if your tattoos were from an earlier period of your life... You see.. Its not good in my eyes to Judge People.. How do you know they are on drugs?  Do you know them personally??  And why are some saying if you smoke  you shouldn't be on food stamps????? What does smoking have to do with eating???  And I don't know,, but if I were a senior citizen.... OH.. I am.. and if I needed to get my toe nails clipped due to the fact some... senior citizens can't cut them right.. who are you to tell me that If I  go get a Pedi or a mani I shouldn't get food stamps..

STOP JUDGING.....is all I can say.....

2 comments:

  1. You are bang on. I get these kind of e-mails and they make me angry because they are a form of hate-mongering. It is very un-Christlike and smacks of exclusion and judging. YOU ARE RIGHT TO DELETE THIS CRAP. It is very high-school and smells of insecurity. When we put down others it says more bad things about us than about them. I get a lot of African and Muslim ones with that tone. I tell people why I don't appreciate getting them and why I won't pass them on but they still send them. I will just keep on dropping water on their stones and maybe some day it will penetrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually just ignore stuff like that Barbara. Some people are just ignorant.

    ReplyDelete