Barbara's Thoughts

Barbara's Thoughts
Colorful, Fresh, Interesting

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tuesday

Wow.. already.. Tuesday.. and I actually forgot about doing this on Monday.. well, I can say its at the end of Tuesday.. almost Wednesday.. 11:58pm... Just brought Jenny back from a very short walk.

She had a bad day today.  The City is working on the road out front of our apartment building. And making all sorts of noises.. It was so loud, the old guys sitting out front could not hear a word anyone was saying. And there were people walking by with their fingers in their ears. 

Scared little Jenny Craig so bad,I had to hold her till we got half way down the Street. And then when I put her down, she found her favorite tree, and did her thing. We took off and she was a bit slow in walking and I have this retractable leash on her.  Which by the way is a very bad thing to have in this City. No one looks down,,, no one sees her (Jenny Craig) walking next to me or behind me or even in front of me.  Several times people have gotten tangled up in her leash.  Or almost stepped on her.  Well this guy was texting,, and walking.. where is a cop when you needed one.. lol.. anyway.. he got tangled up in her leash, and pulled on her.. Which made her even more afraid.  After getting untangled, I again picked her up. Walked across the street and we walked up to 2nd St. There was so much traffic this morning. So much noise. And I think that was a bother to her. I know it was to me.

We got as far as between Virginia Street and Lanora Street, when we saw a friend walking her dog. She lives in the Apartments on the corner of Lanora and 1St Ave. We just stand there or where ever we see each other walking our dogs.. and talk and that is what we did this morning. It was nice.

I knew Jenny and I were not going to take our usual long walk. So we just walked up to Lanora and up to 1st ave.  and home.  I'm hoping Miss Jenny Craig will feel a lot better tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will have lots to say.. Lots to do ...and with that.. I will close this for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment